Jun 2, 2011

Pinterest 'Collection' Pin Boards

Oh Pinterest, to quote Winona Ryder in Reality Bites; "You are a master at the art of time suckage."

What an amazing idea. A virtual filing cabinet for all things cool on the inter-web. I wasted hours and hours (while nursing a newborn, to be fair) categorizing my most favorite things from my most favorite design, food, and mommy blogs. Here's my pinterest.

Pinterest is such an ideal tool for the collector to file away ideas for future collections. Search any word and you are bound to find some badass pinboards filled with images and links gallore! Its a dream come true!

 Today I searched "Collections" looking for collected images of collections. Here are a few of my favorites.

collections

if one is good two is better

cool collections

collecting

collections

No comments:

Post a Comment