Jul 30, 2011

For the Love of Pyrex

Dear Pyrex Obsessed,
I was wandering around Etsy earlier and I came across a few sites of handmade goods using Pyrex. I know, I know, why ruin such a beautiful thing.. But it's quite special to see our beloved Pyrex in a whole new light.

Erin Ink custom design has a number of adorable Pyrex prints and cards at reasonable prices. Coming out of Virgina, Erin Ink has been selling on Etsy since 2009. I just love the simplicity of her prints. 

5 X 7 Print $8.00

Jeff and Mark over at BootsNGun have been selling high quality up-cycled lamps on Etsy since 2009. I adore these sets of lights made out of vintage Pyrex!!

Up-Cycled Pendant Lights, Set of 3 $230.00

Husband and wife team of scarboroughseashells have been crafting out of Rhode Island for over 10 years. Specializing in glass material, the pair creates with seashells, sea glass, and mosaics.

Sterling Silver Pendent $45.00

Great ideas for the extras from your Pyrex collection, or gifts for a Pyrex loving friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment